Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's Time

I've got the red-head tomorrow at 7:30. His mom is being induced on Mother's Day at 8 am. She told me that her doctor was on call tomorrow, so that' why she has to go in on a holiday.

She's been full term for a few weeks now. It's looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. She's all baby, but she looks really good.

I hope everything goes well for her tomorrow. Please send out a prayer for the new little boy that should be here in no time. Thanks.

6
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Is he here yet???

May 08, 2005 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Not yet. They are supposed to call my hubby's cell once they are ready for the red-head to come visit.

I guess no news is good news right now.

May 08, 2005 4:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I just heard from the new mommy!!! The baby is here! He weighs 7lbs 8 oz and is very healthy!

HOW EXCITING!

May 08, 2005 4:30 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Awe. Does he have red hair like his big brother? Glad mommy and baby are doing well.

May 08, 2005 4:46 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I don't know if he has red hair or not. I guess I will just have to check when we go visit him today!

May 09, 2005 7:57 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Well? How's the little guy?

May 09, 2005 9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home