Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's Been A While

Since I am being uncreative today, here is a questionnaire:

1. Your name spelled backwards: .ytinirT
2. Where were your parents born? Right here in Columbus, Ohio.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A Carpenters song.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Just like my mother, I don't really have a fav.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? March(I think) while staying at a hotel for a woman's conference(the pool was heated!!).
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Two...Romeo and Juliet and Robin Hood.
7. How many kids do you want? A few years ago I wanted four, but if my next one is a girl, we will prob stop.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Heavy metal since you can't understand the words.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nope.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No, but I have given people phone swirlys.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Nope, but if I did, my dad would be able to take care of it for me.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? My brother is actually trying to talk me into sky diving.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Spain for a missions trip.
16. Do you have a garden? No, since I have a black thumb.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Foxtrot.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Of course!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? I usually shower every morning with the occasional evening shower before bed.
20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month? Troy, The Notebook, Star Wars Ep IV-VI.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Ham, pineapple, and extra cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn? Def chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? It's called chocolate spice and is red-brown in color.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, but I have cooked pumpkin seeds.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I was supposed to be, but I ripped the outfit being as big as I am. So, I gave my place up to my friend.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple.
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Anything with peanut butter.
28 When was the last time you voted at the polls? Nov of last year.
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never! I don't like tomatoes.
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes
31. Are you a good cook? My hubby thinks I am.
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course, but I don't do it if I can help it.
33. Ever order something from an infomercial? My hubby ordered something for me for a b-day of mine.
34. Sprite or 7-up? Diet sprite.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school? I had a uniform for gym class in school. For work(at a movie theater), I had to wear black pants, black dress shoes, a black vest, a black bow-tie, and a white shirt.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Dayquil for the hubby.
37. Ever throw up in public? Yes, in my 1st grade class room sink and while landing in a plane.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love? True love.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope.
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
41. Can exes be friends? Why not?
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? I visited the red-heads mom and new baby brother.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope, but my sis did.
44. What message is on your answering machine? Hi, you've reached Trinity, her hubby, and her son. Please leave a message. Thank you.
45. What is in your backpack? Scrapbooking supplies.
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Have a hot cappuccino.
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My beautiful son.
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? Jars of Clay.

4
Blogger Oh great One said...

What is a phone swirly?

May 15, 2005 12:24 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's the same as a regular swirly, but less messy.

Growing up, I always hated my sis being on the phone with her annoying friends. Whenever they called, I would take a portable phone and hold it over a flushing toilet.

If this wasn't enough to piss my sister off, I would then yell, "Sis, how many times have I told you to stop using the phone while on the toilet!".

Ah, good times. Good times.

May 15, 2005 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

You saw Jars of Clay in concert? Cool! :)

May 15, 2005 5:23 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They were awesome!!! You should try to see them in concert...you will not be disappointed.

May 16, 2005 10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home