Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So Quiet

For the next couple of weeks, I'm going to have some quiet around here. I am finished watching the three month old(his mom is done with jury duty) and I don't have the red-head again till his g-ma goes back to New York. So it has just been me, my son, and the one year old...and I only have him three days a week.

It's been great having all this free time to myself. I'm able to spend more time online, but the problem is that I don't want to blog while online. I feel like it would be a waste of my free time. And, there are so many more interesting blogs out there to read. I would much rather read about others lives than to blog about my boring one.

I want to continue to blog, but I need a new motivation. I want my passion for blogging to come back...AND SOON!

2
Blogger Oh great One said...

I hear ya! I'm in sort of a dry spell myself. I can't think of anything blogworthy.

May 18, 2005 1:00 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I hope you enjoy your quietness. And I also take spells at not wanting to blog. Just do not have the drive to blog sometimes.

May 18, 2005 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home