Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

25 Things

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My annoying, stupid, disgusting pimples (why oh why do I still have pimples at 25?).
2. How much cash do you have on you right now? $0.27
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Guest.
4. Favorite plant? I'm boring...I don't have one.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My hubby.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? Disco.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Black 3/4 sleeve button up...my sexy shirt!
8. Do you "label" yourself? I label myself as a wife and mother...does that answer the question?
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Since I'm home, I'm not wearing any (they come off as soon as I get in the door).
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Dark room.
11. What did you have for breakfast? Bagel with a little bit of butter and a low cal cappuccino.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Surfing!
13. Last thought you had before you had a wreck? Please Lord don't let my son get hurt!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Luv u! (from my mom)
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Nope.
16. What's an expression that you say a lot? Life is grand!
17. Who told you they loved you last? My hubby.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My cat.
19. How many hours a week do you work? Since I'm a sahm, I'm always working...so over 100 hours a week.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 2.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 22...the year my son was born.
22. Your worst enemy? I don't have any enemies that I know of.
23. What is your current desk top picture? My signed pic of Yoda.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Do you want me to save these?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? Time machine baby!

Stolem from NormalJew. Thanks!

14
Blogger Natsthename said...

I like that idea!!

Hey, I lived in Columbus when you were a child (1983 - 1986). GEEZ, I feel old!

I'd kill for a three-way and some Graeter's right now. (and you know what I'm talking about!)

August 18, 2005 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Cool list! It's different than most of the lists I've seen.

August 18, 2005 12:31 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I thought for sure I'd see a comment about #18, but Oz probably hasn't read this post yet, so we'll see later. :)

August 18, 2005 2:45 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Really enjoyable answers; they tell a lot. Good luck against the pimples!

August 18, 2005 3:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oz? Oz who? Heehee!!!

August 18, 2005 4:31 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Did somebody say three-way?

August 18, 2005 4:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes, three-way. I haven't had one yet since it really doesn't look appetizing.

August 18, 2005 4:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice answers!
mmmmmm, bagels;)

August 18, 2005 5:43 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Are you talking about skyline or about having another girl around?

August 18, 2005 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Food Mr. Dirty-Mind!!!

(heehee)

August 18, 2005 11:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I liked that post! I think I will borrow (more like steal) it to do at my place! LOL!

btw, I am 35 and I STILL get pimples. Disgusting.

August 18, 2005 11:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i stole it to.

August 19, 2005 8:03 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Def worth stealing...it's different.

August 19, 2005 8:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great answers trinity~!

August 20, 2005 9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home