Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Wedding Picture

I hope you don't mind Guru (the best man, to the left of my hubby G) and Lo (the beautiful bridesmaid on the far right), but I just had to post a picture from my wedding. My sister is right beside me and my brother is in front of Guru. The rest of the party were either cousins of mine or good friends from church.

All of the dresses, including mine, were made by my very talented aunt. She even made my mom's dress.

G and I got married in the church where we met (and it's the same place where G asked me to go out with him on a date for the first time). It was soooo beautiful for our special day!

Life is grand with a great looking wedding party!
Click to see full sized image.

9
Blogger Pete said...

Man, your brother was LITTLE then. He's grown quite a bit these last 7 yrs.

August 10, 2005 12:11 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yup, back then I was a head taller than him...and now he is a head taller than me! Ahhh, such is life.

August 10, 2005 12:13 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I thought I accidently found some Hollywood wedding photo!!! What a good looking group! (of women, that is!)

August 10, 2005 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

So which one is you? Ha! Ha!

I'm sorry it seemed funny at the time. What a lovely group of people you had!

August 10, 2005 12:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that a beautiful pic, my niece did the same black and white colours, very classy looking

August 10, 2005 2:09 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a great wedding picture, Trinity.

August 10, 2005 3:04 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Hey Trin,
Very nice wedding pic. Looks like a lovely wedding and lovely people. About 6 months before our wedding the company me husband worked for went bankrupt and he lost his job, so we cancelled everything and went to the court house.

August 10, 2005 8:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments! And I agree, it was a great group of good looking people...especially the one wearing the ivory colored dress (I hate white!)!!!

Btw bsts, the girls dresses are actually navy, not black (I know, they look black because the pic is a little dark). The wedding colors were cream/ivory, navy, and burgundy.

August 11, 2005 10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks trinity for the colour update, still looks like a very classy group, beautiful colours.

August 11, 2005 11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home