Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

He's Okay...

We think!!! He was not listed in the 9 men (who died) from Lima company. Thank the Lord!!! And thank you for all your prayers for Andy.

But, please don't stop praying. There are 9 families who are mourning tonight. Please remember them in your prayers.

The flipped vehicle...brings tears to my eyes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8
Blogger Lurid said...

Man oh man, does war ever suck.

August 05, 2005 12:04 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Yeah, the full list has been released and he isn't on it. I am very relieved.

September can't come soon enough for me.

August 05, 2005 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Jootastic said...

Sad, but glad he's okay.

August 05, 2005 11:01 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That picture tells it all.

August 05, 2005 2:29 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad to hear he is ok. Though I am still sad for the fallen.

August 05, 2005 4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully this is one time when no news is good, god bless those other families and their loss.

August 05, 2005 5:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear that he is okay. But now I also feel terrible for those families.

I wish this war was over.

August 06, 2005 12:56 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Im so happy for you guys. I was watching a show that had this lady on there, and she was a widow, and she was younger then me. Her hubby was killed fighting, and it really hit home. Lets hope that we can get as many home as possible. Good thoughts to all.

August 07, 2005 10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home