Life is Grand!!!

Friday, August 12, 2005

One Last Trip

My hubby's vacation is almost over. But, him and I are leaving tonight for Hocking Hills (after dropping off the boy to grammie's). We are staying in a beautiful cabin in the woods till Sunday! This cabin has it's own large kitchen, fireplace, grill, and hot tub! I am sooo looking forward to getting all pruny from tubbin!

Since we are staying in Hocking Hills, we are able to go fishing, canoeing, or horseback riding. I think we are def going to Old Man's Cave.

This will be our last getaway for this year. And it's kind of our anniversary present to each other. So, I hope it goes well!

See ya Sunday!!!

3
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I hope You and Hubby have a wonderful weekend together!!!!

August 12, 2005 7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful!!!!!!enjoy your quiet time together.

August 13, 2005 1:57 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a great weekend!

August 14, 2005 12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home