Life is Grand!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Back To Normal

Today my hubby had to go back after his long week off. So, that meant that I could get back on my normal schedule with the boys. My son and the older red head were at each others throats today. They would not stop bickering, so they spent quite a bit of time in time-out. You can def tell that they are both first borns...both instigators.

The baby red head was very cranky today as well. I'm not sure what his problems was. It could have been me though. I'm a little tired today and I'm not in the best of moods. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Ever feel like that?

FYI, my son is now pooping in the potty regularly!!! (I know, gross...but I'm very proud of him. Just skip this paragraph if you need to!) We used to have to fight with him to poop. We would sit him down and he would maybe poop after 45 min...and that's if he hadn't already pooped his pants. Well, one day I got tired of fighting with him and I tired to make it fun for him. I told him that his poop loves to go swimming and that he was the only one to help them. Since he loves to swim, he got very excited that he got to help his poop swim as well. So now it only takes 2 sec from him to sit down and do his business!!! I am sooo proud of him pooping and peeping (his word, not mine) on his own!

Life is grand!

5
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful he is "going" in the potty! Such a milestone (and nice not to buy diapers anymore!).

You know, my boys were not their greatest today. We had a lot of bickering and crying today. They lost their tv for the day at 10am this morning. (I prefer the day without tv anyways.) They all kept up right until bedtime. Even the baby was fussy.

Must be in the air?

August 16, 2005 12:27 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

That was a good idea about the poop.

It reminds me of an expression for "going" that I heard only a couple of years ago... "Taking the kids to the pool".

That cracks me up every time I think about it.

August 16, 2005 7:42 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

We say Peeping too! How funny is that!

August 16, 2005 12:46 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Lol, our oldest used to say "peep" instead of "sleep" when she was a baby. So "peeping" in our house means sleeping. Funny!

August 16, 2005 12:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you're a mom, sometimes you have to do what you can, good for you for being so clever!

August 16, 2005 5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home