Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Purchased!!!

I am so excited! I get to watch my new copy of Sin City this week!!! I bought just a few hours ago with my Walmart gift card (that G and I got for our anniversary). I love this movie! It's def not a movie for everybody...but I love how it's in black and white with the splashes of color in it.

What's cool about the release of this movie is that you can pick out what dvd cover you want. There are four covers to choose from and here is the one I got.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahhh, I can't wait to watch it!

4
Blogger Pete said...

Nor can I hope you can't wait to let me borrow it, since I haven't seen it.

I think that it may or may not have been acquired for me at one time, but I haven't seen it and the DVD is sure to be better quality :)

August 17, 2005 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well, it was the best looking cover!!!

August 17, 2005 9:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved this movie. i'll have to check it out on dvd to see what kind of extras they included.

August 17, 2005 11:20 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Willis? Who cares about Willis...I'm more interested in the hottie behind him! :-)

August 17, 2005 11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home