Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Good Day

I had a pretty good day today. My son and I hung out here at the house while my hubby helped Jemmers and her hubby for a few hours. The boy and I had so much fun together. We read a bagillion books and watched a movie before heading out to do a few errands. When we got back, he and I picked up the house since Jemmers and her hubby were coming over for dinner! The boy even helped me cut (and eat!) some watermelon and strawberries...hmmmm!

The five of us had a great time tonight (in my opinion)! We watched The Wedding Date which has one of the all time greatest lines in it-"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." Ahhh, I love it! Makes me want to cry!

Speaking of crying, I saw this pic on Cotillion and I had to share...it seriously brought tears to my eyes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's a powerful picture.

August 28, 2005 11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home