Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Exciting News

My hubby just called me letting me know that he is getting transferred! Finally!!!! You see my husband does apartment maintenance for a living and he has been working in a crappy complex for far too long. He has worked the over 200 units by himself since he was the only person able to handle it all. He has been unhappy, but he suffered through it.

Well, good things happen to those who wait! He will be working a new complex starting this Monday!!! It's a newer place with 3 other guys to help out. And this place is less than 10 min away from our house! That means he will be spending less in gas and will even be able to come home for lunch! I'm so excited for him!!! Prayers have been answered!

Could life BE any more grand!!!

10
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your hubby! That's great news! Here via Michelle's!

August 25, 2005 11:38 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

That is so great. I know that he has been dying to get out of where he is now pretty much from the second that he stepped on the grounds.

I'm very glad that he is coming to my complex. Now I know that all of my problems will be handled with the best of skill.

August 25, 2005 11:50 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Great news! My hubby comes home for lunch every day too! It's the best!

August 25, 2005 12:47 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's great to know, Trinity; you'll both be very happy about it.

August 25, 2005 2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to you and your hubby, i love it when my husband comes home forlunch;)

August 25, 2005 6:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you guys! That is awesome. I have to learn to be more patient!

August 25, 2005 8:20 PM

 
Blogger srp said...

Good luck to your husband.
Thanks for visiting my site today.
Nicky and his sister Willow are ragdolls. I had never heard of that breed before my parents got Maggie. They tend to flop anywhere and at anytime.

August 25, 2005 11:40 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

yeah! better jobs rock!

August 26, 2005 12:50 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! My hubby can't wait till Monday!

August 26, 2005 2:23 PM

 
Blogger Nic said...

Trin, that's just wonderful news! I'm so glad that this opportunity was given to him.

August 26, 2005 11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home