Life is Grand!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Boys, Boys

I started back up the the one year old today. His mom is a teacher and she school starts this Wednesday... but she has two teacher in-service days today and tomorrow. So, I have him, the two year old red head, his 3 month old brother, and my three year old son. All boys!!! I think I am destined for it. At least they all play with the same toys. I don't have to go out and get things for girls to play with.

Here's the problem...3 out of 4 of them are first borns. That means they love having their own way and are very, very stubborn. Luckily I know how to handle them since I am also a first born...but I am in NOOOO way stubborn. Just ask my hubby...heehee!!!

Btw, I can smell baby puke...I think it's on me...I don't know where...it's starting to freak me out.

12
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

First borns and only children can be territorial!

August 22, 2005 3:16 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Tell me about it!

August 22, 2005 3:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my first born is also has 7 years between her and the next, so she's also like an only child, grrrrrrrr.
the smell of baby puke, brings back memories

August 22, 2005 7:26 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

how lovely, to smell the smell, but to not be able to find the source. good luck with that!

August 22, 2005 9:58 PM

 
Blogger G said...

What is going on here?

Is this some kind of Spammers conspiracy?

By the way, you do have a great blog here!

You might also find All your base are belong to us interesting. Click here to read more about All your base are belong to us.

I know... I'm stupid.

August 23, 2005 2:17 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Still couldn't find the puke by the end of the day. It eventually wore off...thank the Lord! (I would have changed my shirt, but really, what's the point? It would of just gotten dirty again.)

August 23, 2005 7:35 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I don't know what happened. We were all so carefree and innocent ... spamfree! Now, everyday we are hit with innumerable spams.

I thought about disabling anon comments, but Trin already does and the spammers just have blogger accounts.

Fother Muckers.

August 23, 2005 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

The phantom puke....That is too funny!

August 23, 2005 3:42 PM

 
Blogger steve said...

PLease Pray for little Rebekah RIGHT NOW. She is in surgery and not doing well at all.

God is good (and Big enough)

August 23, 2005 4:09 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you for coming by Sweetiepie and addressing your concerns. I'm sorry I have upset you and I am planning on posting more on this later today.

August 23, 2005 4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just wanted to let you know i tagged you at my place

August 23, 2005 7:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Power to the first borns!!

August 23, 2005 9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home