Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Dilemma

Okay, I feel the need to explain myself. I left a comment on someone's blog and they got upset. Then they left a comment on my blog and I feel like I should respond back...but will that make it worse? I'm just not sure what to do right now. I'm sorry for hurting the person's feelings, but I was concerned so I left a comment.

What would you do?

3
Blogger Amanda said...

sticky sticky! i am always stepping on peoples toes unintentionally. i don't know your circumstances, but the written word makes it hard to interpret emotions and subtleties, which is what usually gets me in trouble.

anyway, you can apologize and that is all. the forgiveness part is up to them.

August 24, 2005 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I agree with Amanda Sue. You've apologized and that is all that you can do. Since her blog isn't up anymore, you can't really go to her with an apology. If she wants to discuss it any further with you, she can comment here and then you can discuss all of the details in front of everyone.

Otherwise, probably best to just let it go.

August 24, 2005 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I wouldn't worry about it. But I can understand your distress. I like to get along with everyone, including strangers. Your comment was probably how you felt. Can't make everyone happy with your true feelings.

August 24, 2005 10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home