Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

7 Things...

I've been tagged by Better Safe Than Sorry! And since I love memes so much, here ya go!

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Learn how to bake/make a wedding cake
2. Spoil my grandchildren
3. Make a memories quilt
4. Get down to 160 pounds
5. Celebrate 50 years of marriage
6. Take a New York/Canadian cruise
7. Have a daughter

7 things I can do
1. Make no-bakes
2. French braid my hair
3. Burp the alphabet
4. Plan/organize partys
5. Clearance shop
6. Hang wall paper
7. Color inside the lines

7 things I cannot do
1. Go the speed limit
2. Drive a standard
3. Catch
4. Go to bed on time
5. Pee standing up...with accuracy!
6. Fall asleep while watching a movie
7. Stop worrying

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Nice smell
2. Freckles
3. Great smile
4. Taller than me
5. Sense of humor
6. Stocky
7. Sexy legs

7 things that I say most often
1. Life is grand
2. Boys!
3. Good Lord!
4. What the...?
5. Please
6. Thank you
7. I love you

7 celebrity crushes
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Brad Pitt
3. Daniel Radcliffe
4. Joaquin Phoenix
5. Topher Grace
6. Elijah Wood
7. Hugh Jackman

7 people I want to do this
1. G-please don't take a week
2. PJ-she loves memes!
3. Guru-I know you love 7's
4. Lo-you would do the same for me
5. Nina-love hearing your answers
6. Jootastic-just to see what funny stuff you'll come up with next!
7. And whoever else wants to!

11
Blogger Pete said...

My list is done. Come see it.

August 24, 2005 11:16 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

You can burp the alphabet? NICE!

August 24, 2005 1:00 PM

 
Blogger Jootastic said...

I can't get blogger to let me post the dang thing....it keeps giving me an error!

August 24, 2005 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

That happened to me last night Jootastic...what a pain!

And yes OGO, I can burp the alphabet! My hubby is sooo proud...heehee!

August 24, 2005 1:57 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Burp the alphabeyt...yuk! What a party piece..

There's a Trekkie quiz that was sent to me; you might on to try it on my Journal. It'll say if you're an Ensign or an Adniral.

August 24, 2005 2:37 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh nice! I'm on my way!

August 24, 2005 2:38 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Daniel Radcliffe is a cutie, even if he is 10 years younger than me.

My list is up if you want to take a look.

August 24, 2005 5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for doing this, i had fun with this one too!
burb the alphabet, your mother must be so proud. it will be something you can pass onto your children and grandchildren;)

August 24, 2005 6:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good meme!

Thanks for stopping by on my popular day! I about fell over and I didn't know I was the site of the day until afternoon! I need to stay on my toes!

August 24, 2005 11:03 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Since I'm tired of all the spam, I've added the word verification feature to my comments...so enjoy!

August 25, 2005 9:32 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Yeah, I added the word verification yesterday and was going to tell you about it, but I see that you have found it.

That won't stop people who have blogger accounts and maintain actual spamblogs, though, but they might just skip your site and go to another site that is more worth it.

August 25, 2005 3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home