Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Game Time!

Today my hubby and I got to enjoy his birthday present...two tickets to today's OSU game!!!

I found the tickets on eBay after a few weeks of searching...and I wasn't even sure if I could buy two great seats for about $100. If I couldn't, I was planning on just finding something else to get my hubby for his birthday. Well, one day last week I put a bid in on two tickets. I wasn't expecting to win since my bid was pretty low. But, I got online a few hours later and much to my surprise, I won the auction! I couldn't believe it!

I got the tickets in the mail on Tuesday (a day before my hubby's b-day!) and I hid them in a pair of gloves that I wrapped up for my hubby. He eventually found them and then went into shock! He couldn't believe that I (and my parents...they paid for his ticket, I paid for mine) got him OSU tickets.

Well, we dropped off the boy today and headed over to the Shoe. We got there at a good time (and found free parking!!!),and then I went in search of Smitty from my fav radio station. He was giving away prizes, but was out by the time I found him. But, I did get a little interview with him on the radio! It was neato...heehee!

My hubby and I got in, got a $6 drink and $3 Twizzlers (without standing in a line!), and found our seats. We then sat through an awesome game of the Buckeyes spanking the Aztecs. My man AJ Hawk was awesome as well! He is SO the man!!! And he is so exciting to watch. He will def go far!

After the game, my hubby and walked over to Don Pablo's for some yummy dinner! There was no wait and it helped waste some time to allow for the traffic to clear up. It was the perfect ending to a great day!

Btw, here is where we sat (and I have more pics to come later!):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3
Blogger G said...

Thank you SOOOOO much honey! I can't wait until next year...[Irish Brogue] It'll be GRRREAT!![/ Irish Brogue]

September 18, 2005 5:04 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have a great time, Trinity!

September 18, 2005 9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great way to be able to get tickets!!!!!so glad it worked out for you and sounds like you made a wonderful day of it.

September 18, 2005 12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home