Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

7's Meme

Here's a stolen 7 meme from Better Safe Than Sorry....but I changed it just a bit.

Seven cities I've actually visited:
1. Chicago
2. Charleston
3. Cleveland
4. Phoenix
5. Orlando
6. Barcelona
7. Ontario

Seven cities I would like to visit:
1. Honolulu
2. Charlottetown
3. Summerside
4. New York City
5. Venice
6. Los Vegas
7. Any German city off an Autobahn

Seven things in my fridge:
1. Flavored waters
2. Grapes
3. Bread
4. Cheese
5. Left over lunch
6. Bologna
7. Apple sauce

Seven baby names I picked for my kids:
(I'm not sharing my fav...might jinx it!)
1. Joshua
2. Joelle (pronounced Joe-l)
3. Andrew
4. Faith
5. Jonathan
6. Hannah
7. Jacob

Seven things you have done today:
1. Two loads of laundry
2. Dishes
3. Made bed
4. Went shopping for hubby's b-day
5. Pigged out
6. Watched TV
7. This meme

3
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in ontario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those are great baby names, traditional and solid. my best friend's daughter name is faith, she's the only faith i've ever known.

September 14, 2005 6:44 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I would love to visit PE Island!!! It's my all time fav book setting.

September 14, 2005 9:03 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Hey, check out my answers. Sorry, I changed a section of questions.

September 15, 2005 3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home