Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Four Day Weekend!

Ahh, this is going to be soooo great! I don't have any kids (besides my own of course!) till next Monday! I normally don't have the one year on Thursdays or Fridays since his grandma has him those days...and I don't have the red heads since their grandma (from New York) is in town!

I love this! I feel soooo free! My son and I can do whatever we want. I can leave the house during the day since I won't have to load up four car seats! We are going to have such a great time together...just him and me!

Life is grand with my son!!!

3
Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy yourself!!!

September 08, 2005 1:54 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Awww that's great! Enjoy the time with your son and have an ice cream or something for me, will ya? Enjoy your time!!

September 08, 2005 4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those four day weekends! enjoy!

September 08, 2005 7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home