Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Got Nothing...

so it's quiz time (and I have probably done this quiz before, but does it look like I care...heehee)!!! And this favor really seems to fit me!


You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.




Btw, thanks Jootastic! She posted about coffee yogurt and it looks and sounds really good!!! I'm def going to try it soon!

5
Blogger G said...

Hey sweet thing... care to "double dip?"

August 30, 2005 11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did this, i was the same thing, but in real life, my favorite is baskin and robbins pralines and cream

August 31, 2005 7:49 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

I am apparently Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. But in real life I like peppermint stick!

August 31, 2005 9:12 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

strawberry here, baby! in fact, i think i will have some now...

August 31, 2005 9:43 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ice cream sounds great right about now! I'm in the mood for something with peanut butter in it...yum!

August 31, 2005 9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home