Life is Grand!!!

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's Raining...Sales!

Since it was raining this morning, our street didn't get sealed. I'm not sure when it will get done since it's supposed to rain all week. So, who knows when I'll have to make my moms walk the two blocks to my house.

On a side note, my hubby and I have been getting some great deals lately. We were at the mall yesterday and we noticed that there was a new OSU store! They had some great stuff! The store had a buy one get two free sale going on with their shirts...so we bought a shirt and my hubby and boy both got a shirt for free! I just love free stuff!!! Free, free, free, free, free!

Then we went over to Sears where their toys were all 25% off! I was in sale heaven! I even found a leap pad book and cartridge for $3.99 (plus 25% off)...now that's a great deal (since they're usually $12.99-14.99)! I've now have half of the boys C-mas taken care of along with a few others toys for some up and coming birthdays.

Tonight my son and I went over to Target. We found some dress shorts for my hubby that were a little over $3 a pair! The store also had a ton of clearance merchandise. I always seem to find the cheap stuff when I'm not looking for it...I love it!

Life is grand with sales!!!

6
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you can't pass up a good deal! But you shouldn't be buying OSU shirts! LOL! I am a BIG U of I Hawkeye fan.

Smell the football in the air...

August 30, 2005 12:34 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Awesome!

August 30, 2005 9:18 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I go to shops on the only days of the year they don't have sales, or the only things I want in the shop are the only things not on sale.

August 30, 2005 2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it when you come across those kind of bargains. we don't have target here, i have to cross the border to get to one, usually go once a year

August 30, 2005 8:29 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's a great store!

August 30, 2005 10:06 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

sales are a great pick-me-up! glad you found some good deals.

August 31, 2005 9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home