Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tired

I've been pretty tired lately. I would love to go to bed early, but I just can't help staying up late to watch tv or to blog. Most of the time I go to bed around 12:30-1am and then I'm up again around 6-6:30. I just can't keep doing that anymore.

So, I'm now going to try going to bed around 10 (and when I say 10, I mean be in the bed by 10 to watch tv for an hour, then go to sleep). That means that my son's bedtime will be moved up to 9:45-10. He was going down about 10:30 (he's a night owl like his mommy) and getting up at 8:30, but I think he can def go to bed sooner.

I hope this will allow me to get some extra sleep. Knowing me, I'll be tossing and turning all night because I went bed so early. We shall see!

Life is grand with sleep!!!

3
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but I tell myself all the time.

I think it is something about having that alone time after the kids are in bed. Like sitting down to have a cup of coffee with your friends.

In the winter months, we have an eight o'clock bedtime. We are working backwards to get that time slot going. (At 8:30 now) It seems if the boys go to bed earlier, I usually lay down around 10:30. Makes my mind think I get all this "free" computer time. lol!

Good Luck!!!

September 01, 2005 10:06 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yeah, I like my alone time. So maybe you're right DW...I stay up late for my alone time and not just because of a tv show.

September 01, 2005 10:45 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I have the same trouble. My husband is a night owl and so I stay up to visit with him while the kids are asleep. Then I kick myself when my alarm goes off the next morning!

September 01, 2005 2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home