Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ummm...

Okay, I've been sitting here for about an hour and I still have not post ideas. So, here is me just writing whatever comes to mind....okay, nothing...(10 min later) still nothing...I'll be back...



I am so not inspired tonight and I haven't been in a few days. I need ideas...and I need them now! I don't feel like I have anything interesting to write about. My life is going pretty good right now. I still watch four boys (including my own) during the week. They are all doing well. The youngest has been a little frustrating (like spitting up all over himself, me, the couch, and the floor...and when he poops, it's usually up his back all the way up to his neck), but he's too cute! I love just watching him coo and smile.

The hubby and I are doing well. We are def keeping busy with me watching little ones and taking care of the house and him playing in a band and taking care of me and our son.

We are still trying for another little one, but recently I have not been so stressed about it. I know it will happen in God's time, not my own. But I am now at peace with waiting. I understand that it could be years till we are blessed with another one, and I'm okay with that. Right now I am just going to enjoy the one on one time I have with my son. He means the world to me!

So, really nothing new I guess...nothing above really even mentioning, but I've got nothing else. Sorry, but life is grand that way!!!

2
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmm, i kind of feel the same way as you do, that's why i was glad to "borrow" your pizza!
i actually have a few blogs sort of lined up in my head for next week, one that i'm going to do, that i also stole from someone, is about the contents of my purse. i took a picture of my purse, with the contents laid out over the table. i'm going to post it tomorrow night, cuz my brain wants the weekend off.

September 04, 2005 6:16 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Feel free to borrow anytime!

I love that purse idea. I've seen it done once before on a blog, and I'd love to do it as well.

September 05, 2005 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home