Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ahhhh...

Where does the time go? Here I am surfing and it is already 11:30! Well, there goes my plan for being in bed by 10! It lasted...not even a day! Ahhh, I'm so bad!

Tomorrow they finally seal our street. They told us it would be today, so my hubby had to park his truck two blocks from our house...he then had to walk to it this morning. And then they didn't even work on the road! I couldn't believe it! So, it will def be tomorrow...or so I hope! I plan on meeting the red head's mom somewhere near where my hubby will be parked. That way I can just go ahead and take the kids from her there. There is no point in having her walk the two blocks to my house just to walk back to her car when I have to walk it anyway (I have to go to the autistic boy's house in the morning and I won't get back till after street is closed).

Ahhh, life is grand with exercise!

5
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the week has just been a blurr for me, i'm feeling overwhelmed.

September 02, 2005 11:43 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Off to Torquay tomorrow! I've just posted a little something to keep everybody occupied until I return.

September 02, 2005 2:43 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

I hear ya, I was up until 12:30 a.m. last night. Between the obsession with CNN and my trying to hack up a lung in the midst of the humidity, I just couldn't get to sleep. Somehow we're functioning tho aren't we Trinity....Coffee perhaps? That's my solution to everything...God's elixir.

September 02, 2005 2:59 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's cappuccinos for me Shelly!

September 02, 2005 3:20 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I went to bed early. Then again I was under the weather that helps.

September 02, 2005 3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home