Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

A Break

I had a nice break from blogging yesterday. It was great to have a day where I didn't stress about trying to create a post. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging. It is just getting old to me (right now). I love reading and commenting on other's sites, but recently I've been having a hard time getting motivated to make my own blog updates.

So, I might be taking a break soon. We'll see how it goes. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will wake up inspired to write...especially since I'm so near my blogging anniversary.

Ahhhh, life is indeed grand.

4
Blogger Unknown said...

i feel the same way. i've thought about lots of things to blog about but i just don't have the motivation to put it down on the keyboard.

sometimes a break is what we need.

September 11, 2005 9:14 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It makes us feel refreshed afterwards.

September 11, 2005 1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i've been over here and stolen a few things from you cuz i have no motivation at all, so thanks, in case you decide to take a break!

September 11, 2005 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Who would you steal from BSTS if I were to take a break...heehee!!!

September 11, 2005 10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home