Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Not The Best Day

This morning did not go well for me. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to share what happened. I just want to forget about it. It ruined my whole day!

And then I had a dentist appointment this afternoon. I think the dental assistant needs to go back to school to learn the difference between the gums and teeth. I don't think my mouth has ever bled that much! And because the dental lady was so rough, my mouth is still sore!

It was just not the best of days. I wish I could go back to sleep and just start over. But I guess life is grand that way!

Btw, I found this great HP quiz on Shannon's blog! Only 70 days will Harry Potter 4 comes out!!!



I'm a Hufflepuff!
"You belong in Hufflepuff,
where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are
true and unafraid to toil."

Want to get sorted?

7
Blogger Pete said...

In the book, they say only duffers are in Hufflepuff!


I'm
a Gryffindor!

September 09, 2005 12:07 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

sorry your day was rotten! especially in light of the previous post!

hope things get better. i didn't do the quiz b/c i have not read the books or seen the movies... guess i need to catch up with the rest of the world, huh?

September 09, 2005 8:03 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for the driveby...I hope you have a better weekend. I can only hope.

September 09, 2005 9:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Gee, you were looking forward to a nice week-end too! I hope it gets better for you.

Next time, tell the dental assistant she is being too rough!

September 09, 2005 11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a day like this last week too, i thought about posting it but wound up venting to my husband and girlfriend instead, i did feel better afterwards. sometimes you just need to get it out, it's a release.

September 09, 2005 3:56 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm back from vacatioon.

It would be no use me taking that quiz. I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter.

September 10, 2005 10:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

My last dental hygenist had to be a suicide bomber on the side. She said it was all my fault! Yeah right! Im going to take the HP quiz too, cant wait till it comes out. Hope your weekend is going better now!!

September 10, 2005 7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home