Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Tired

In honor of my blogging anniversary, here is another post for ya...I used to post twice a day believe it or not.

I'm soooo tired today. After watching the four boys, I made a quick dinner for the family. We had some yummy chicken cordon blue, green beans, and macaroni. Then my hubby was off to band practice while my son and I headed over to my mom's hair salon to clean. To make some extra money, I am now her shop cleaner/organizer.

When we got there, I popped a DVD in for my son to watch and then I got to work. I cleaned up the bathroom, store room, kitchen, waiting area, nail table, toy room and hair room. After that, I organized all the magazines, kid books, novels (my mom kind of has a mini library at the shop), and the toys. It was a lot work, but I finished in a little over two hours. The place looks great...at least I think so. It was def worth the time and effort to make some extra money every two weeks.

Btw, life is grand with your one year blogging anniversary!!!

5
Blogger Oh great One said...

What a busy day you had! Just watching 4 boys would be enough to do alot of people in!

September 13, 2005 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Get some rest. I am always trying to find ways to make some extra cash too.

September 13, 2005 1:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

My hubby and I would really love to pay off our credit card (or at least put a good dent into it by C-mas), so I work as much as I can.

But, I do get on evening to myself...Thursdays! I love it!

September 13, 2005 1:41 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Post twice a day? Phew!

September 13, 2005 2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have problems finding time to post once a day, and that's with my kids all at school. don't know how you young moms do it all.

September 13, 2005 6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home