Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good Game

Even though my Buckeyes lost, it was a great game. The teams were perfectly matched, so it was a lot of fun to watch. I think the Bucks could have pulled out a win in the end if they didn't turn over the ball twice in the last 5 minutes.

My hubby and I probably hosted our largest OSU game ever last night. There really wasn't a lot of people over at our house, but since our family room isn't very big, it seemed like our house was overflowing. There were 11 people watching the game: My son, hubby, fil, mom, bro, sis, Jemmers and her hubby, Oz and his wife, and myself. I served two types of Mexican dip, soft and hard tacos, chips and salsa, and then Jemmers brought over chocolate chips cookies for dessert. We ate it with some ice cream and the chewy Cheerios(which are soooo good!) that I made.

I think we all had a great time eating and enjoying each others company. It's just too bad that OSU lost...it would have been the perfect ending to a great party!

Life is grand with parties!

5
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never heard of chewy cheerios, is that like rice krispie squares?

September 11, 2005 2:50 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

chewy cheerios? what is that all about? are they stale, or something special?

September 11, 2005 9:12 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I like your new profile picture.

September 11, 2005 10:31 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Picture or pictures Guru?!

September 11, 2005 10:38 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Technically, both. It is a series of images, but when I said picture, I was referring to the one image file that contains them.

At first glance, I was sad because I thought you had abandoned the matrix-y side of your name, but then I saw the two Trinity images and all was well.

September 12, 2005 6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home