Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Hubby's Day

My hubby had a wonderful birthday yesterday...or so he tells me! I sent him off to work with some warm monkey bread (hmmmm!!!) that I made that morning...and his co-workers got a chocolate cake to share for his birthday as well.

He seemed to like his gifts (you can read about it here). And we had a wonderful evening together.

I would love to say more, but I'm in a really crappy mood right now. I few things happened today that I'm not exactly thrilled about.

Life is grand when you're a worry wart.

6
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

From a fellow worry wart, I hope you day gets better!

September 16, 2005 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Awww....but see! You have totally the right attitude. Life is Grand, even if you're puking your guts up. May not seem that way at the time but hey. Glad your hubby has a fabulous "auld wifey" to take care of him. Send cake anyone's way and they will be happy. Cut yourself a slice! HUGGS....

September 16, 2005 10:57 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm the number one worry wart.

September 16, 2005 2:52 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm a worrier too. I saw a poster once that made an impact on me.

Don't tell God about your problems (worries). Tell your problems(worries) about your God.

I think that is how it goes. If not you get the idea.

September 16, 2005 5:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy bday hubby!! I hear you on the worrying. I just got home feeling like crap, and realized that my day wasnt that bad, and I was worried about someone else!!

September 16, 2005 6:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta be a worry wart when you're a mom
(when i first read this, i thought i read "not a wart", so i had to re-read it, yikes!)

September 16, 2005 7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home