Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sibling Talk

I was talking to my son today about him eventually being a big brother (for the record, no, we are not expecting...yet). I asked him if he wanted a little brother or sister. At first he said he wanted a baby sister, but then changed him mind. He told me that he wanted a baby T-rex!

Kids, gotta love them!

10
Blogger Jootastic said...

Ooh...do you think you could give birth to a dinosaur? That would be cool ... and definitely something awesome to blog about. Could you at least give it a try?

September 14, 2005 10:30 PM

 
Blogger G said...

In order for you to birth a T-rex, wouldn't you have to chika chika wah wah with some prehistoric lizard?

No wonder Fred was always yelling at Dino. He was rockin' the bed with Wilma!! Get it? Bed...Rock? Ha!

September 15, 2005 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My daughter wanted a brother in the worst way. She kept telling people I was gonna have a baby LONG before we actually did. She prayed and prayed for him. Now that she has him I think she may have second thoughts now and then!

September 15, 2005 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That could be a little difficult...

September 15, 2005 3:19 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL too cute!

While birthing a dinosaur would definitely be a cool and interesting newsworthy event, can you imagine breastfeeding a t-rex? Mmmmm, I wonder if t-rex's are born with teeth.

September 15, 2005 9:59 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

One word...OUCH!!!

September 15, 2005 10:03 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

When I brought Jack home from the hospital, Ben wanted to know if I could bring home a puppy the next time. No son, I don't give birth to litters.

I liked the meme. I will have to copy that one too!

September 15, 2005 10:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that is too much. I love it!!!

September 16, 2005 6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, aren't you the most accomodating mother, should be a very interesting pregnacy, i'd plan on a c-section

September 16, 2005 7:04 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hmmm, would I birth a dino (by c-sec) or would I lay an egg?

September 16, 2005 10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home