Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hmmm...

I've been thinking of adding a description to all my links just like Amanda Sue has on her blog.

Example:
Princess Jemmers (PJ)
I have been friends with this cute and little, exclamation lovin blogger since high school!!!

Would any of you like to see that? If so, and you are on my link's list, what would you like me to include in your description? Would you like to write your own description? What do you like better, boxers or briefs?

9
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Hrrrmmmmphhhh that I'm NOT on your links list.

September 22, 2005 12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's your blog, so add whatever you want. i prefer boxers on men, are we talking about men, or me, cuz i prefer thongs, but not on men, that's just wrong.

September 22, 2005 2:32 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well it's not like I'm on your link list F of 3!!! :-)

BSTS, thanks for tmi...heehee!

September 22, 2005 2:36 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Check it out Fof3! You've been added to my hit...I mean link's list.

September 22, 2005 3:06 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll leave it to you, Trinity. I'm sure you'll do a great job with mine.

September 22, 2005 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Jootastic said...

ooh... mention something about my ample bosom!!! (and i like boxers--- easier access)

September 22, 2005 5:32 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

yes - descriptions! and i totally need to add you to mine!!!

you have to write your own descriptions. it is no fun to have someone tell you what to write!

September 22, 2005 7:31 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Sounds like a good idea to me.

You could even put the descriptions in the alt="blah blah" text part of the hyperlink so they show up when hovered over if you wanted to.

Or you could type them all out after each link like amanda sue as well. The page may be three feet long with all of your fabulous links though.

I'm sure you'll come up with just the right way to display them if you choose to do so.

You GO girl!

P.S. I prefer boxer-briefs, the underwear hybrid. Supportive, yet not restrictive.

September 23, 2005 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Veruca Salt said...

I prefer commando, thankyouverymuch - and try not to put too much info about me... because the Federal Witness Protection Plan tends to frown on that... oh wait, perhaps I've already said too much...

September 23, 2005 10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home