Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 19, 2005

OSU Pics!

Okay, this post has just a few pics, so please be patient as it loads! Thanks all!!!

My cute hubby and I at the game!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even my nails are showing school spirit!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A band pic
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our view
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a pic of some of the band members that visited us and played a song for our section!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And another!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me (in my awesome #47 AJ Hawk jersey) catching my hubby taking my pic! (and yes, that's an OSU face tattoo)!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is a pic we took of the Buckeyes and Coach Tressel right before leaving the stadium (it was great, we sat in the sec. next to the band and where the players entered/exited the stadium).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

15
Blogger G said...

B-E-A-Utiful!!

September 19, 2005 11:37 PM

 
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

You know that is the wrong color for OSU don't you?

Round here if you are an OSU fan you bleed ORANGE! GO COWBOYS!

;)

September 20, 2005 12:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures!

I will be posting Hawkeye stuff for you later. I think you need to be exposed to a better team. teehee!!!

September 20, 2005 12:46 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Lovin' the nail art! Gorgeous!

September 20, 2005 10:03 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you darling!!!

September 20, 2005 11:09 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Btw, you all can be fans of whatever football team (like the crazy Hawkeyes and/or Cowboys...heehee!) you want to be...EXCEPT Michigan!!!! I won't allow "Mucking Fichigan" fans on my blog! :-P

September 20, 2005 11:14 AM

 
Blogger Trish said...

I found you through Snozzberries and I love the pics! Go Bucks!

~Trish (Class of '90)

September 20, 2005 12:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by Trish!!!

September 20, 2005 12:21 PM

 
Blogger Spock said...

Hey, here from Michele's today. My Dad likes college football but I won't say which team! Loved the pics!

September 20, 2005 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey, it better not be from the team up North!!! Heehee!

Btw, thanks for stoppin by!!!

September 20, 2005 12:46 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great pics!!! Love the tattoo and the nails and the cute hubby!

September 20, 2005 1:43 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sorry PJ, I don't usually use such language...but DOWN with yellow and blue!!!!!!!!!!

September 20, 2005 1:54 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

You guys look like great fans... whenever you can come to NY to cheer for the Jets, let me know. I'll be your tour guide if you promise to scream loud enough.

September 20, 2005 4:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this loaded up fast for me. love your nails!!!!i don't follow football at all.

September 20, 2005 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

An OSU scrapbook? Hmmmm...

I will def think about it.

September 21, 2005 11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home