Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A True/False Quiz!

Lo suggested a new type of quiz for anyone and everyone to try! Below are 20 things that could be true about me. In the comments section, just list the #'s of the false ones. Sound fun? Good!

1. I can drive a manual
2. My son is red-headed
3. I watch 3 boys during the day
4. I love to crochet
5. I can burp the alphabet

6. I have been married for 6 years
7. I love celebrating my birthday
8. I still get pimples like I did in high school
9. I hate reading novels
10. I have a comic book collection

11. I graduated with only 7 other people
12. I have a birthmark on my butt
13. I was the valedictorian for my senior class
14. I don't know how to swim
15. I LOVE cream cheese!

16. I would love to have four more children
17. I had a fear of talking on the phone when I was a teenager
18. I have been in the back of a police car
19. I love watching Dr. Phil
20. I have nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, and computer hacking skills

If you like this quiz, you can make one of your own!

(Btw, thanks Lo!!!)

1
Blogger loelsh said...

1.F
2.F
3.T(not including your boy)
4.T
5.T

6.F
7.F
8.T
9.F
10.T?

11.F? Thought there were 6 in all
12.T? No clue, it's always been dark when we, uh....nevermind :)
13.T
14.F
15.F

16.F (can't have odd # of kids)
17.T (just crazy enough to possibly be true)
18.T
19.T
20.F




13.

September 22, 2005 9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home