Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Couldn't Resist!

Aaww, you're woodstock! You're a peculiar but popular cutie, who always seems confused. Youre a little forgetful and adventurous, and although you might get the odd funny look, the opposite se
Aaww, you're woodstock! You're a peculiar but popular
cutie, who always seems confused. You're a
little forgetful and adventurous, and although
you might get the odd funny look, the opposite
sex flock around you! Sweeeet!


Which Snoopy Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

10
Blogger IndyPindy said...

I hope your hubby is feeling better. Last week I ate some of my mom's allergy pills and she rushed me to the vet and they gave me all kinds of medicine...no fun!

Indy

October 12, 2005 10:51 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I'm Snoopy! Ha HA

Youre Snoopy! Youre outgoing with strong opinions and you act without thinking, but can be a bit of a wimp sometimes! Your big personality can annoy people but you are loving and people love you!

October 12, 2005 10:55 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

I also got woodstock. One question though. why do all those quizzes ask what ur favorite color is?

October 13, 2005 3:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They always do War Eagle...I don't know why. :-)

October 13, 2005 9:27 AM

 
Blogger ghraper said...

Here are my results.

October 13, 2005 11:26 AM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

I am Lucy!!!

:)

October 13, 2005 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Guru said...

You are Charlie Brown! Youre strong willed and determined, but sometimes a bit of a fool! Youre always the butt of the joke but you never give up, you are intrigued by life and people cant resist you!

October 13, 2005 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

Wait!! I want to be woodstock!!!!

October 13, 2005 1:59 PM

 
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

i got woodstock too!

October 13, 2005 8:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for playing everyone!!!

October 15, 2005 1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home