Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Couldn't Resist!

Aaww, you're woodstock! You're a peculiar but popular cutie, who always seems confused. Youre a little forgetful and adventurous, and although you might get the odd funny look, the opposite se
Aaww, you're woodstock! You're a peculiar but popular
cutie, who always seems confused. You're a
little forgetful and adventurous, and although
you might get the odd funny look, the opposite
sex flock around you! Sweeeet!


Which Snoopy Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

8
Blogger IndyPindy said...

I hope your hubby is feeling better. Last week I ate some of my mom's allergy pills and she rushed me to the vet and they gave me all kinds of medicine...no fun!

Indy

October 12, 2005 10:51 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I'm Snoopy! Ha HA

Youre Snoopy! Youre outgoing with strong opinions and you act without thinking, but can be a bit of a wimp sometimes! Your big personality can annoy people but you are loving and people love you!

October 12, 2005 10:55 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

I also got woodstock. One question though. why do all those quizzes ask what ur favorite color is?

October 13, 2005 3:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They always do War Eagle...I don't know why. :-)

October 13, 2005 9:27 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Here are my results.

October 13, 2005 11:26 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

You are Charlie Brown! Youre strong willed and determined, but sometimes a bit of a fool! Youre always the butt of the joke but you never give up, you are intrigued by life and people cant resist you!

October 13, 2005 12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got woodstock too!

October 13, 2005 8:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for playing everyone!!!

October 15, 2005 1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home