Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Trinity Needs...

Stolen from the very cute and little Jemmers!!!

Do a google search with "(your name) needs" and list the top 5 (or your fav 5) results!!!

-Trinity' needs a transfusion like Keith Richards needs a fix. (Ummm, okay)

-'Trinity' needs some chocolat. (What woman wouldn't?)

-Trinity needs to be clad in leather. (You betcha!!!)

-Trinity needs your financial support,...(I could always use some extra cash!)

-Trinity needs a counselor on staff. (I wonder if Deanna Troi is available)

7
Blogger carmilevy said...

Punching my name into Google frightens me. Too much stuff from work comes right back at me!

Visiting from Michele's again. Great to e-see you.

October 09, 2005 11:23 PM

 
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me here, Trinity.

Nothing interesting popped out of my Google seach, Trinity. Utenzi is too unusual a name and so using "needs" as a modifier didn't make much of a change from just using the name "Utenzi" all on its own. Your list seemed interesting tho!

October 09, 2005 11:35 PM

 
Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Ok, this could be fun ;) Thanks for stopping by Crayons via Michele!! And yes, I am enjoying the white stuff coming down!!! (I think it is cuz I grew up in Phoenix... No snow!!)

October 10, 2005 3:24 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I need:

1. Magical Dreams (Game Boy Advance) Fact Sheet at GameSpot

2. Skeleton Books

3. MSN Entertainment - ... Cinderella Needs Anger Management

4. an escape from life

5. a couple of rats, a pumpkin, and that torn dress

October 10, 2005 10:35 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

This is the 4th one of these I've seen this weekend. I think I'll have to give it a try! (It HAS been a long time since I stole anything from you after all!)

October 10, 2005 1:02 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Mine seems to keep visiting something called StarTrek.com

October 10, 2005 3:04 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Better check that out Capt!!!

October 13, 2005 9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home