Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Busy Again

Last night was Andy's party. He's finally home after serving since January!!! It was so nice to see him! And he looked pretty good too! When I hugged him hello, I didn't want to let go. I was (and still am of course) very grateful for everything he has done for our country.

Here's a pic of Andy in Irac.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today my hubby and I have tons of things to keep our hands full. Already this morning he has been working on a few maintenance issues at a friend's house. I will soon be baking a cake and then cleaning the house for an OSU party tonight. We also have to get over to my hubby's grandparents house where more family has come into visit. Then we're off to one of my hubby's co-workers house for his annual party (I'm bringing the dessert-the cake). After that, we will head home for the Buckeye game.

Ahhhh, I'm tired already!!!

4
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know you're pleased about that!

October 08, 2005 12:03 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Thank God he made it home!!! Wonderful. I have a friend who made it back a few months ago; he doesn't like to talk about it at all...he was a gunner for convoys.

Aren't you the party animal? Have fun.

October 08, 2005 7:57 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Yay for Andy and serving our country! Pass along our heartfelt gratitude.

Michele sent me...

October 08, 2005 11:24 PM

 
Blogger carmilevy said...

Andy truly is a hero. I'm sure he'll be happy with your online tribute. You're good friends indeed.

Visiting from Michele's today.

October 09, 2005 11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home