Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tagged!

Twisted Cinderella tagged me! I've done part of this meme before, but it's been a while...so enjoy!!!

Ten Years Ago: September 1995, 15 years old
That summer I had taken a missions trip to Spain, so I was still on a God high. And that month I started up in a new private school (much closer to home) and met Princess Jemmers! It was a pretty good time in my life. My parents and I had a good relationship and I did no wrong in their eyes (yes, I was...key word was...a goodie goodie).

Five Years Ago: September 2000
My hubby and I had been married to for a little over two years at this point. We had no credit card debt and we just celebrated the one year anniversary of having a mortgage. And we had just started trying for our first little one!

One Year Ago: September 2004
This time last year was not a happy time for my marriage. My hubby and I were having a few problems and we even went into counseling. My son was confused and was acting up quite a bit. It was just not good times for my family (btw, it has since changed of course).

Yesterday: Tuesday
It was like any typical Tuesday...I was up at 6:45, had three boys dropped off by 7:45, did laundry, made bed, washed dishes, had a hard time feeding the 4 month old, feed the older boys, put them down for naps, feed them again, sent three of them off to their mothers, made dinner, debated (not argued...heehee)with hubby, watched tv, put son to bed, blogged, surfed, went to bed around 1...rinse, lather, repeat (three days of the week).

Five Songs I Know All The Words To:
Cruisin Together by Huey Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow
Killing Me Softly by the Fugees (originally done by Roberta Flack)
Any song by Third Day
Mirror Mirror and Never Alone by Barlowgirl
You and Me by Lifehouse

Five Snacks:
Wheat and cheese crackers
Coffee candy
Ice cream
Frozen grapes
Anything with a peanut butter and chocolate mix

Five things I'd do with 100 million dollars:
Distribute 10% of it to several churches
Build a new house for me, my parents, and my fil
Pay off my debt along with my immediate families debt
Take a long cruise with any family that wants to come with
Help Jemmers start up her infertility support group

Five places I'd run away to:
My empty home
PE Island
Arizona
Venice
Kiawah Island

Five things I would never wear (again):
Pink
Turtle necks
Clogs
Hair scrunchies
Vests

Five Favorite TV Shows (that are on right now)
Dr Phil
Boston Legal
Amazing Race
Nip/Tuck
Threshold

Five greatest joys
My family
Uninterrupted sleep
Compliments
A clean and organized house
Knowing that there is someone who loves and accepts me just the way I am

Five favorite toys:
Computer
Camera
DVD player
Remote control
My husband...heehee!

Current Reads:
Lord of the Rings

I'm not going to tag anyone...but just know that you are all more than welcome to steal!!!

8
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great answers. So much fun to find out more about you!

September 29, 2005 8:56 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Remember when Trin's mom and friends used to rock vests?

You couldn't throw a rock without hitting a vest back then.

Good times, but Trin must have gotten soured on it!

September 29, 2005 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I used to wear one just about everyday to school while I was in 7th and 8th grade...it was to help cover up my fatt belly!

Looking back (at pics) I don't think it worked.
:-(

September 29, 2005 11:48 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Another Third Day fan, huh?! That's great!!! They are my all time fav group! And I love their unique sound!

September 29, 2005 12:56 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

2 words, Trinity. Dr. Phil ?!?!?!?!

September 29, 2005 2:25 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I love Third Day!

September 29, 2005 2:29 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes Fof3, I love the doc! He is THE MAN!

September 29, 2005 2:32 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Eww ewwwwwww tag me! Tag me!!! Do you really want to run away to PEI? As in Prince Edward Island? Canada? Come on up to Nova Scotia and we'll go on over together. Just hop on the bridge and away we go. Visit Anne of Green Gables et al. I will never wear vests again. Or ACID WASH! OR STIRRUP PANTS! GAWD WHAT WERE WE THINKING??!!!! This word verification thingamabobby looks mighty difficult today. Let's see if I get it on the 1st try...NOPE...2nd...CIAO!

October 04, 2005 8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home