Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Just Lovely

Ahhhh, I just had a nice little post typed up and now it is lost!!! I just love it when that happens!!!

Well, I guess I will try to type it up later when I have time. I wish I could right now, but it's lunch time...and then nap time! Yeah!!!

6
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll just think of that lovely post that was not there to read.

September 26, 2005 2:51 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Happened to Fof3 last week. Did you do any harm to your keyboard? (I did!)

September 26, 2005 3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had problems trying to get up pic up all weekend, i think blogger must be doing some work.

September 26, 2005 5:21 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I've had that happen a number of times, so I often will write my posts in notepad, saving often, then copy and paste it into blogger, because I definitely do not want to type stuff over and over again.

September 26, 2005 6:17 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I hate when that happens!

September 26, 2005 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I did copy it Guru (like I usually do at the end of each post), but for some reason it wouldn't let me paste it somewhere. It was really weird!

September 26, 2005 7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home