Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busy

My hubby and I are having one busy day! The Buckeyes are currently playing, so there are a few fans here at the house. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, mac n cheese, taco dip and chips, deviled eggs, fries, and no-bakes.

After the game, the three of us will head over to my parents house to pick up my siblings. Then we will quickly get over the the Der Dutchman Restaurant to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. After eating with him and the rest of that side of the family, my hubby and I will be dropping off my sis and bro and then heading over to a party tonight. It's hosted by one of my hubby's bosses. I guess she has one of these every year and it will be a chance for my hubby to really get to know his co-workers (and their families). I have no clue when we will get home, but I hope to get back online and post something else for today. We'll see...heehee!!!

Life is grand when you're busy!

10
Blogger Geekwif said...

Thanks for visiting the other day! I thought I'd return the visit.

That does sound like a busy day! Good busy though. Hope you enjoy it.

September 24, 2005 6:49 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Those foodstuffs sound delish!

September 25, 2005 12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd be busy just eating all that food!!!!!!

September 25, 2005 3:15 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

September 25, 2005 4:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like fun!! Im jealous!

September 25, 2005 6:23 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It was!!! Thanks for stopping by!

September 25, 2005 11:51 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

Thanks for the visits to my blog. I hope u keep coming back.

September 26, 2005 1:18 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

There are actually three different taco dips that we have for parties.

1. Browned and seasoned meat mixed with refried beans then layered with cheese in a pan...served with tortilla chips or soft taco shells

2. Velvetta cheese mixed with chili and served with Fritos

3. Sour cream and seasonings mixed together with veggies on top to look like a pizza...served with tortilla chips

Hmmm...is it time for lunch yet?! Heehee!!!

September 26, 2005 12:00 PM

 
Blogger G said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 27, 2005 9:38 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Trin's tasty taco dips are ta-die-for!!!

September 27, 2005 9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home