Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 23, 2005

My Answers!

A few days ago I posted a true/false quiz about myself. Here are my answers (if you care...heehee!:

1. I can drive a manual: False-I have tried to learn several times with no success. I just don't do well with hills.
2. My son is red-headed: False-However I do watch two red-headed brothers.
3. I watch 3 boys during the day: False-Including my son, I watch 4 (all under 3 years of age).
4. I love to crochet: True-I'm working on a blanket to give someone this Christmas.
5. I can burp the alphabet: True!-Amazing I know!

6. I have been married for 6 years: False-It's been 7 years baby, yeah!
7. I love celebrating my birthday: FALSE-I hate my birthday...too much stress.
8. I still get pimples like I did in high school: True-Unfortunately.
9. I hate reading novels: False-I'm right in the middle of three right now.
10. I have a comic book collection: True-I don't buy them anymore, but I have a pretty big collection of Robin and Rogue comics...I'm a geek, I know.

11. I graduated with only 7 other people: True-And three were exchange students!
12. I have a birthmark on my butt: False-Just freckles!
13. I was the valedictorian for my senior class: True-But like I said, it was only a class of 8.
14. I don't know how to swim: False-I taught myself and my sis.
15. I LOVE cream cheese!: False-Cream cheese is of the devil!

16. I would love to have four more children: False-Originally my hubby and I wanted four, but since we are having problems conceiving, we would like to have just one more...a little girl!
17. I had a fear of talking on the phone when I was a teenager: True-Have I mentioned before that I'm crazy?!
18. I have been in the back of a police car: True-Since my daddy's a cop.
19. I love watching Dr. Phil: True-He's addictive!
20. I have nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, and computer hacking skills: True!-Did I mention that I have lying skills as well?

4
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Cool answers. I wanted more children too before we tried to get pregnant. At this point I would like one more and I don't care what gender.

September 24, 2005 11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always wanted four kids but wound up with three, but all healthy so, can't complain. my son is a redhead, but i'm not and neither is my husband, but my mom is, funny how genes work.

September 25, 2005 3:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

My hubby and are not red-headed (rh-ed), but it is possible that we could have a rh-ed child since my fil and his sisters are.

September 25, 2005 11:42 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I have this feeling that our next child will have a hair-do similar to mine at first.

September 27, 2005 9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home