Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Upset!

I can't believe that three of my fav shows are all on at the same time! I hate this! I feel like I'm cheating on one show if I spend time with the other...crazy, I know! So, I ended up watching Boston Legal tonight. Ahhh, I love this show...and the only reason I started watching it last year was because of the outstanding William Shatner!!! He is wonderful playing Danny Crane. His character is so outrageous that you can't help but love him.

On a side note, my car is finally fixed! There was a problem with the brake lights not going off. It ended up killing my car battery so my hubby and I dropped it off to the mechanic yesterday. We def wanted to get the car in soon since it has 300 miles left till the warranty expires. Well they fixed it in about 2 hours and now I have my car (and my freedom) back! It feels so wonderful knowing that my car is now in great working condition again!

Life is grand with Bill Shatner acting...and not singing!

8
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Hello! Michelle sent me.

I travel all over the country and am currently in Ohio!! Cleveland. I was out, lounging around the Barnes and Noble tonight, taking advantage of the free wi-fi signal I found and I MISSED Boston Legal!!!

I cannot believe I didn't know it was on. I LOVE that show. Although I think William Shatner's character is good, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE James Spader!! I got my boyfriend hooked on the show too. I have to remember to watch it next week!

Oh, and your little ovulation chart is a hoot! I assume you're trying for another? Good luck!!

Ciao!

The Daily Rant
www.bellavenere.blogspot.com

September 28, 2005 1:08 AM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Trinity, thanks for the comment. I LOVE Boston Legal too, and James Spader floats my boat, but Shatner is a worthy pompous a**, and Candace is a hoot, as always.

September 28, 2005 7:54 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I have never seen Boston Legal but it sounds like something I will have to check out.

Ain't it great to have your car back and be back in the land of free wheelin?

September 28, 2005 10:39 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stoppin by everyone!

I love James Spader as well! I about died with the opening scene of him and Danny walking down the street together...and then them not letting that woman go between them!!! Ahhh, very funny!

Yes, my hubby and I are trying for another TDR...I hope it will be any day now!

It is wonderful to have the car back TC! I feel like I'm whole again...heehee!

Btw Armaedes, you made me giggle with your comment! Too funny...and yet TRUE!

September 28, 2005 12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never seen that show. i didn't know william shatner was still acting, i thought i saw something in the paper about him recently that he was going to be singing on some show?

September 28, 2005 12:53 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Bill Shatner sang a song at the Emmy's! You can read about it here!

In an "American Idol"-style competition, stars and singers ranging from William Shatner to Donald Trump to Frederica von Stade will perform themes from TV series, with viewers able to pick their favorite song via online or text-message voting..."Emmy Idol":
William Shatner ("Boston Legal") and opera's von Stade with the theme from Shatner's 1960s series "Star Trek."


I wasn't able to catch the show, but I heard it was a riot!!!

September 28, 2005 1:06 PM

 
Blogger ribbiticus said...

i've never seen boston legal but will now try to - thanks to you! here via michele. :)

September 28, 2005 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Shatner does a cringing advert over here in England. It's not a pretty sight.

September 28, 2005 2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home