Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Tag, I'm It!

I've been tagged by the cute and little Princess Jemmers!!!

The instructions:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.


My 23rd post was about one of my past Thursdays. I used to work with the autistic boy both in the morning (from 6:45-8:15) and in the evening (from 6:30-10:30). Also, on Thursdays, I only had to watch the red head so I actually had time to grocery shop during the day...imagine that!!! So here is my 5th sentence: Because I only have one baby today, it seems like the perfect day to get over there (Aldi).

Boring, I know!!! But, that's all I got. :-)

5 people tagged:
1. Whoever
2. would
3. love
4. to
5. steal!!!

3
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Trinity..I REMEMBER typing 23rd post, 5th sentence. It refers to one American Idol that you, Lo and I all hated!!

-Scott... you are one slippery dude.


Isn;t that a riot?!? He survived the night before. Thanks for the laugh.

September 27, 2005 5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did that tag last week, took me a bit to figure out how to even get into my archives though and then i was lazy and went to the 23rd day of july! can't remember the exact sentence but it was when i was celebrating christmas in july on my blog and it had something to do with christmas!

September 27, 2005 9:24 PM

 
Blogger G said...

That was an interesting yet obscure little tag. We should do more like that one. Here's mine.

September 27, 2005 9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home