Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Day!

Yesterday the family and I had a wonderful day together. We ended up taking a 25 min drive to Magic Mountain since I had coupons. For lunch we had MM's pizza buffet (and I was free with a coupon). It was soooo good!!! It had 8-10 different pizzas and 3 dessert pizzas...apple, Snickers, and Oreo! Yummy!!! The buffet also included free drink refills and a large salad section that had fruit and pudding among quite a few others items.

After lunch the three of us played some putt-putt. We got two rounds each for less than $8 (with a coupon and the special)! It was a lot of fun teaching my son how to play since it was his very first time! My hubby and I helped him quite a bit...so much so that my son won both games! It was a great time!

Later that night we watched the season premiere of Desperate Housewives. It was fabulous!!! But I've got to tell ya...I would do that same thing that Bree did during her husband's funeral (you can read all about it here). If someone did that to my hubby an hour before the service, I would freak out as well and try to fix it. But I'm a control freak like that...heehee!!!

Life is grand with the family!

3
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, finally someone admitting they are like Bree!!@ Me too!!

September 26, 2005 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ahhh, isn't she great!! She is def my fav!!!

September 27, 2005 11:28 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Bree is the character I can relate to the most for sure. Sometimes it's scary how much we think alike.

September 27, 2005 9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home