Life is Grand!!!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ready For Bed

Well it's 3 am and I just got home from seeing a sneak preview of the movie Serenity. It was great and I plan on writing more about the movie after I catch some much needed zzzzzzzzz's. So, I'm off to bed for about 3 hours...then it's to work I go!

Life is grand with sleep!

10
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Serenity sounds good. It sounds like the kind of movie that Prince Charming would enjoy watching with me.

September 30, 2005 8:57 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

hey, it has a Baldwin in it!

September 30, 2005 9:40 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It really was a great movie.

Btw, he is not related to the nasty Baldwin brothers...thank the Lord!

September 30, 2005 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Did you know that Stephen Baldwin is a Christian? They aren't all nasty!

September 30, 2005 11:57 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Just because he is a christian (which I knew before hand), doesn't mean I have to like him or his families so called acting skills. But, tjmo.

September 30, 2005 12:08 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog - come back again sometime! I am enjoying reading yours - I'll be back!

September 30, 2005 1:51 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll look forward to the review

September 30, 2005 2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never even heard of that movie, i will check back for a full review though.

September 30, 2005 2:56 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the movie!

September 30, 2005 5:26 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I have waited weeks and months for this movie! I loved the TV show...we saw it this morning and I loved it. But, yes, it did have two parts that made me most upset and I fear they will never make the show a television show again. Boo Hoo...why? Why? WHY?

I came from twisted cindy's blog.

October 01, 2005 9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home