Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Meme

I borrow (stole) this one from Utenzi. Thanks!!!

1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?

I have been a few times, but not because of me. Most of the time it was/is with my hubby's side of the family. And I have also been there with my son (he fell and had to get 7 stitches).

2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?

I would like to say childbirth, but I felt nothing (except a little pressure, not pain) since I had a c-sec.

Does emotional pain count?

3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?

Same sex!!!!! I am def more comfortable with a woman than I am with a man...especially with the womanly stuff. It's only fair since they too have to go through it once a year as well.

4. Do you take vitamins?

Yes, every night. I take an off brand Centrum (cheaper!) to keep me healthy and a garlic pill to help with blood flow. By taking these two daily, I don't get sick very often.

5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?

My brother has been trying to talk me into sky diving with him for years now. He goes every few weeks and then shows me the videos of him falling to his death...I mean, riding the air. So that's really out of the question.

The dentist is guaranteed to hurt (I've said before that they don't know the difference between the gums and the teeth..and then they wonder why you are bleeding), so I'll pick the doctor. The doctor usually makes you feel better by prescribing meds while the dentist makes your teeth sore all day. Doctor all the way!!!

Life is grand if you steal this meme!!!

6
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

I always wanted to sky dive, but for some reason after I got married I no longer want to. Weird, huh?

October 11, 2005 8:26 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sorry Armaedes, falling to my death does not sound like a good time!

October 11, 2005 10:55 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Nope, I agree doctors over skydiving every time!

October 11, 2005 1:45 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'd rather go skydiving than have a doctor's exam!

October 11, 2005 3:01 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I think that you might need a new dentist!

It is possible to get out without pain and bleeding.

Do you pay your bill, or is he mad at your for some other reason? :-P

October 12, 2005 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's his assistants. They just want to do a thorough job I guess. But I can take it!!!!

October 12, 2005 1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home