Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Nice Day

Since it's Columbus Day today, I didn't have to watch the red-heads (their mom is a banker). So, I felt kind of free today with only two little ones! We were able to met my hubby and his grandparents for a nice lunch. Then we went grocery shopping.

Btw, do you know how nice it is to shop during the day? Plus, the place I shop at closes early in the evenings...so I don't get to shop there (for my discounted prices) as often as I would like.

Anyway, it was just nice only have the two year old and my three year old. We were able to take it easy and I was able to do a lot around the house (like mop, clean all the rugs, change the bed sheets, etc.).

Life is grand with an easy day!

2
Blogger War Eagle said...

I love shopping during the day especially at the mall. I hate crowds and love having the place to myself. The only better time is in the early morning when everyone else is sleeping. This is great at walmart or the grocery store

October 13, 2005 4:01 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I love walking through Walmart in the middle of the night. It feels like you have the store to yourself.

October 13, 2005 9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home