Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Last Family Vaca Before Baby

Thirteen things that still need to be done before Trinity13's family leaves for a beach house, in South Carolina, on Saturday.


1. Get an oil change in my car since we are driving to South Carolina
2. Find another huge beach umbrella
3. Pick up the trip tik that AAA made us
4. Get together with the family we are going with to discuss plans for our week away
5. Get all the beach toys out of our swimming container that's in the basement
6. Make a list of things for my sister, our house sitter, to do while we are gone
7. Buy more sunscreen
8. Make sure the video camera is ready to go
9. Possibly write up a few posts to be published while I'm gone since the laptop is staying here at the house
10. Charge up my son's Leapster for the long drive
11. Pick out several board games and dvds for the week away...and buy another cheap Sudoku book for me to work on while we are driving
12. Do about two more loads of laundry so that everything is washed-gotta have lots of packing options!
13. Make sure the kitchen sink, and everything else, is packed up and ready to go by 3am on Saturday!!!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



11
Blogger Dane Bramage said...

Have a great trip! ANd thanks for stopping by my T13.

August 31, 2006 10:45 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

They are doing Sudoku at my oldest daughter's school. She gets a new puzzle every day.

She already knew how to do them because you showed her, and she does pretty well.

The last one I saw that she brought home was made of 6 3x2 grids, I believe. She'll be up to full power in no time.

August 31, 2006 11:23 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Have a wonderful time.

Have a great blog day 2006 (http://www.blogday.org)!

August 31, 2006 11:24 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like fun:) My mom's moving to South Carolina and I can't wait to visit the area.

August 31, 2006 1:06 PM

 
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Hope you have a great time at the beach! 3 am? Man, that's early!

August 31, 2006 1:14 PM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip to the beach in South Carolina! Leapster... what an awesome "toy". My son's 10 (almost 11) and had a Leapster when he was little... when they first came out. Now there are so many wonderful things they've added!
Happy T13! My list's up!

August 31, 2006 1:26 PM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Well get busy...

Hmmm...still reading blogs, huh?

My Very Special 13 is up.

August 31, 2006 3:07 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Have a great trip! Tell us all about it when you get back! :-)

August 31, 2006 6:42 PM

 
Blogger Tawcan said...

Have a great trip. Enjoy yourself!

August 31, 2006 11:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, I am now offically addicted to sudoku (or whatever it is) as of today. Seriously! I did my first one today and I loved it!!!

I hope you guys have a great trip!!!

September 01, 2006 1:35 AM

 
Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Have a wonderful relaxing trip! I actually have you on my work calendar for your due date...can't wait to hear about your new little one!! Hard to believe it's only 53 days! WOW!
Thanks for visiting my TT!

September 01, 2006 6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home