Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Aggravation

Thirteen things that aggravate the prego Trinity13.


1. Having either a three or four year old run around the house screaming
2. A one year old poop in his diaper three times before lunch
3. Waking me up early from my much needed nap
4. A bad hair day...so much of my mood depends on how my hair looks-crazy, I know
5. Discovering a new pimple
6. Taking a laptop on a vacation when you are supposed to be getting away (this might of happened with a certain Michigan trip)
7. Getting in unexpected bite from Miss Kitty
8. Prego pants that are getting tighter
9. Not sleeping through the night...I'm up just about every hour
10. The boys not listening to me
11. A sudoku puzzle taking more than 10 minutes to solve
12. Being hungry when nothing looks good to eat
13. Knowing that very soon the baby is going to come out...why can't he just stay in my belly forever, or at least till he's 18???

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



12
Blogger Pete said...

I understand getting away, but taking a laptop is still fun! I'd be getting away from life, not the Internet!

August 17, 2006 11:04 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Somehow I knew you would comment on that...vacations just mean something different to me. You are connected to people through the internet, and a vaca is a time to get away in my eyes. The internet is fun, but on vacas, you should be making your own fun!!! :-P

August 17, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great TT!! I can so relate to a lot of those, the one about being hungry is me right now! LOL

August 17, 2006 12:37 PM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

pregnant with an 18 year old? that does NOT sound fun. :)

August 17, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Warm Fuzzies said...

Oh boy, I can remember feeling the same way, especially the thought of knowing the baby is going to be coming out soon! yikes!!! Just remember, it's better for an 8 lb baby to come out than a 120 lb 18 year old!

Happy WW!

August 17, 2006 3:34 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I've never been pregnant before, so I have no idea what that feels like but just the mention of the fact that you're up every hour made me tired. Poor thing...

August 17, 2006 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Well, i am not pregnant but I can safely say those things would annoy me too!

August 17, 2006 4:33 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

This is a great list. I hope you get some rest soon.

My TT is up, too.

August 17, 2006 5:36 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

You're the third pregnant blogger to comment on my blog today....I hope it isn't something "in the blogger;-)" I remember how uncomfortable it was toward the end especially. Hope it continues to go well and that you find some 'you' time soon. thanks for stopping by.

August 17, 2006 10:14 PM

 
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Thank you so much for visiting "To Love, Honor and Dismay" and for leaving such a nice comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. (...maybe you would even consider adding me to your list of links so your readers can find their way as well? I promise I'll leave the porch light on for them :o)

All the best!
Andrew

August 17, 2006 10:31 PM

 
Blogger Mary Jo said...

I totally understand the being hungry thing but nothing looks good. Seems I've been that way my entire pregnancy so far - and I'm only halfway through!

Hope life gets a bit easier for you these next few weeks!

Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

August 18, 2006 7:27 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks TC...I love lunchtime!

I know Carmen, I'm just getting wet feet.

Thanks Trish.

I guess WF! :-)

Awwww, thanks Becky...I'm just tired all the time. And it's not going to get any better with a newborn!

Thanks Susan and Leslie!

You're crazy Oz!!!

Heehee, it might be Lynn...better watch out! ;-)

I'll think about it Andrew.

I hate that feeling Momma...I want to enjoy my food again.

August 18, 2006 9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home