Life is Grand!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Trip Away

My hubby and I are getting ready for our trip to Michigan! We are leaving right after breakfast to drop off our son at grandma's before hittin the road. It should only take about 4 hours to get there and I'm hoping to stop at least twice to stretch my legs so they don't get swollen. We are staying a cheap hotel (that has continental breakfast and an indoor pool of course!!!) right outside of Detroit.

Tomorrow night we will be attending a Michael W. Smith/Third Day/Jars of Clay concert. I got the tickets for a great price off of ebay...and the seats are great as well! I can't wait to hear my Third Day live...they are fantastic!

Then on Saturday and Sunday my hubby and I will be sight seeing throughout the cities near Detroit. We even might go to Canada for a little bit since it's only about 5 minutes away from downtown Detroit.

I know that whatever we do, my hubby and I are really going to enjoy ourselves. This will be our last getaway, just the two of us, before the baby comes. I will def be taking advantage of this time with my spouse!

See you on Monday!

12
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm glad you're getting away to have some great time with your hubby. You're right, when the baby comes it's all baby and baby forever.

August 11, 2006 4:59 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

You know, now that I think about it my husband and I did the same thing before my son was born. Only with out the COOL CONCERT TICKETS, and we didn't go to Detroit either.

August 11, 2006 9:14 AM

 
Blogger Flora Pang said...

WHY is everybody planning trips except ME...

Being envious...

happy travel~

August 11, 2006 1:18 PM

 
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

That is SO important, to still find time for each other even with babies in the mix. Don't forget each other in a few months either :o)

Enjoy your trip!

To Love, Honor and Dismay

August 11, 2006 6:02 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

I haven't been around for a while, but I'm glad you are doing well & are about to have a blast on your trip. Enjoy!

August 11, 2006 8:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not having twins are you?(From your comment thingy) did that just go over my head? Ofcourse I can't tell.

August 11, 2006 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Have a great time!

August 12, 2006 8:32 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Enjoy Michigan & the concert, Trin!

August 12, 2006 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Enjoy your togetherness. You deserve the break.

Have a safe trip.

August 13, 2006 3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been on line sooner. I live just a few mile north of Detroit. We could have met!

Well I hope you had a good time!

August 14, 2006 7:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

August 14, 2006 9:42 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone...we had a fantastic time!!!

And no Faith, we are def not having twins!!!

August 17, 2006 11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home