Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fireworks

I forgot to mention that my family enjoyed some fireworks on Friday night. A nearby community postponed their July 4th celebrations since it rained a lot that day. So last Friday we were able to catch their fantastic firework display. We parked in a church parking lot and got out our lawn chairs and snack foods for the show. My son absolutely loved every minute of it! We missed some of the low fireworks cause of the trees, but what we saw was amazing! It was really weird to see fireworks at the end of the month instead of the beginning, but it is was well worth the trip.

Btw, the youngest red-head is sick today, so I get to take the two older boys to the pool! There is no way that I was going to take three boys, four and under, to the pool by myself...but I'll be able to take the two today! They will love it!!!

How are you going to beat the heat today?

6
Blogger Viamarie said...

Enjoy watching fireworks display too but our weather has been very stormy the past weeks.

Glad you had fun. Take Care.

August 01, 2006 9:17 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to have SO much fun cleaning my house and doing seven loads of laundry. How cool is that? Bah! Have fun at the pool!

August 01, 2006 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

I love fireworks! Thanks for stopping by and reading my rant. Your comment was much appreciated! I will be staying in the AC today, so no heat to beat here. Have a great day!

August 01, 2006 2:11 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Fireworks are so much fun! How cool that you got to see them now when the rest of the world is finished with them for the holiday!

August 01, 2006 2:56 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

How will I stay cool? By staying inside! Central air baby!

August 01, 2006 4:42 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Viamarie!

Well, good for you PJ!!!

7 loads DW...craziness!

NP Lisa! Hope to by again soon.

We loved it TC!

Gotta love it OGO!

August 08, 2006 10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home