Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

No Time For The Internet

Thirteen things Trinity13 would rather be doing right now.


1. Napping
2. Eating a snack
3. Playing Sudoku
4. Watching the rain outside my window
5. Reading a really good book
6. Crocheting on my hubby's OSU blanket
7. Changing a poopy diaper...only cause it really stinks!
8. Watching a movie in "The Cave"
9. Celebrating my mom's b-day (which is today)
10. Wrapping her gifts
11. Making hotel reservations for our Michigan trip
12. Looking up things to do/see on our anniversary weekend away
13. Planning for my day with just my son tomorrow

Do you have any ideas as to what the boy and I should do on our day off?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



10
Blogger Oh great One said...

You are taking the trip to Michigan?! I'm jealous! A weekend alone with your hubby! I hope you have a marvelous time!

July 27, 2006 11:49 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That trip will be great; a break away plus the concert!

July 27, 2006 1:47 PM

 
Blogger Warm Fuzzies said...

Wow, a trip away with the hubby...my hubby and I have never had a trip away together minus the clan. Enjoy!

July 27, 2006 2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say pack a picnic lunch, bring a soccer ball and head out to the park for the day.

July 27, 2006 3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so hooked on Sudoku right now.

July 27, 2006 5:25 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Advanced happy anniversary! boy, what I would do right now to be booked in a hotel right now and just relax....

July 27, 2006 9:26 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

A day at the park sounds like fun to me.

July 27, 2006 10:10 PM

 
Blogger Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

oh, I am so with you! I love sudoku, crochet and napping

My list is up

July 27, 2006 10:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for a pajama day!

July 27, 2006 11:39 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We def will OGO!!!

I hope so Capt!

We love our mini get-a-ways Warm Fuzzies!!

Hmmm, sounds great right now PJ!

Too hot BSTS and TC...rather go to the pool!

I'm lovin it Day!!!

Thanks Chrixean!

Thanks for stoppin Socks and Abby!

Sounds wonderful DW!!!

August 01, 2006 8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home