Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Such A Big Boy!

Man, I feel so well rested today! The family spent about 90 minutes in the pool last night and it really wore me out. I should do that every night to make sure I get a good night's sleep.

My four year old has really turned into quite a little fish! He has always loved the water, but he is getting braver every time we go swimming. He can now swim with only using his arm floaties and he doesn't even have to plug his nose to go under (which is a big deal to me since both his dad and myself need to plug). When we got a face mask to finally fit his head, my son spent more time with his head underwater than above the water! It was too cute!!!

My son is just growing up too fast. This weekend we plan on getting a futon mattress for a bed that we got from my brother. The bunk bed is for my boy since he has grown out of his little toddler bed. Plus, we need the bed's mattress for the crib we will be setting up soon. I just hope my son will be able to adjust to the new mattress since he has slept on the same one since he was a newborn.

Where does the time go?

6
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awwwww, they do grow up fast, don't they? My little guy is a fish already ;).

July 19, 2006 9:27 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a restful day.

God Bless.

July 19, 2006 9:35 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow, he really is growing up fast! have a great day!

July 19, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

It does go fast doesn't it? It's amazing.

July 19, 2006 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like quite the swimmer. I was one of those kids that never got used to not plugging my nose. I can do it when I swim, but not if I jump in or dunk under. Weird, huh?

July 19, 2006 2:39 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I'm hoping to take him swimming again this Friday...he'll love it!
Thanks for stoppin by everyone!

July 25, 2006 10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home